This yacht reminds t o the ancient times of the J-Class yachts, without reaching gigantic dimensions. Under the Waterline an ultra modern bottom guarantees the best sailing performances. Carbon hull and deck, in combination with a modern carbon rig, hydraulic winches and contemporary navigation and communication electronics, the yacht can be mastered by a small experienced crew.
HEAVEN CAN WAIT was constantly maintained at the highest level. At present located in northern Germany, but has successfully sailed in the Mediterranean, the US East Coast and the Caribbean for many years and is also suitable for long ocean goings.
Designer: Georg Nissen
Builder: Olsen Yachts
- Length overall m 22.00 (72’ 2”)
- Length waterline m 14.60 (48’ )
- Beam max m 4.55 (15’ )
- Draft m 2.30-3.90 (7’5”-12’8”)
- Displacement kg 24.000
- Ballast: hydraulic lifting keel with bomb and winglets (overhauled 2017)
Classification: Category A-Ocean
- Hull: Kevlar/E-Glass/Epoxy with carbon
- Reinforcements: foam Core sandwich construction
- Deck and coach-roof: carbon with teak ribs finish, mahogany dech-house